College Council undertook a review of the Lyndhurst Secondary College uniform in consultation with students, staff and parents with the new uniform which was phased in throughout 2019.
The new uniform is transitioning in over a 3 year period as follows;
2019 New uniform compulsory for Year 7
2020 New uniform compulsory for Years 7 & 8
2021 New uniform compulsory for Years 7, 8 & 9
Other year levels not specified above may continue to wear the old style uniform (white polo, spray jacket, grey pants/shorts for boys) until 2021 or transition to the new uniform at any stage.
The College uniform supplier is Beleza located at 126 High Street Cranbourne. It is expected that uniform items are purchased from this supplier to ensure that articles of clothing are compliant with the School Council endorsed uniform. Second-hand uniform items may be available through www.sustainableschoolshop.com.au Please note that there is no longer a uniform/second-hand book shop on school grounds.
For further information on the Sustainable School Shop, to buy and sell second hand books and uniform – click here
Please see below for an overview of the College uniform. New uniform changes are highlighted and are compulsory for Year 7 in 2019 (i.e. Year 7 students cannot wear white polo, old style spray jacket, grey pants/shorts).
For full details please refer to the Student Uniform and Dress Code Policy below.
- Dress (summer) – Blue checked gingham, white collar and cuffs with navy piping dress
- Skirt (winter) – Blue check College skirt
- Navy College approved tailored shorts (NEW FOR BOYS)
- Navy College approved tailored pants (NEW FOR BOYS)
- Navy polo shirt with College logo – short/long sleeve (NEW)
- Navy V-neck woollen jumper with College logo
- Navy College soft shell jacket with logo (NEW)
- Navy tights
- White or navy socks (plain)
- Black leather, polishable school shoes (see details below)
- Hair ribbons in College colours of navy or white
- Head scarves (Hijabs) plain navy or white
- Navy scarf with College logo (NEW)
- Navy beanie with College logo (winter) (NEW)
- Navy cap with College logo (NEW)
- Sports Uniform
- The sports uniform may be worn on only on days participating in Physical Education or College sports program (including Carnivals, Interschool sports and Academy sports programs). On these days students may be in their sports uniform for the whole day.
- Navy/white spliced College logo sports polo
- Navy College logo sports shorts
- Navy College logo tracksuit pants (NEW)