Opinion SurveyWednesday, July 21 - 2021
Invitation to participate in the 2021 Parent/Caregiver/Guardian Opinion Survey
Dear Parent, Guardians and Carers,
Your family has been invited to participate in the 2021 Parent/Caregiver/Guardian Opinion Survey (previously known as the Parent Opinion Survey).
I ask you to please take the time to complete the survey as your opinions are important to us and will contribute to the future management and organisation of our school.
- The survey will be conducted online and should take 20 minutes to complete.
- The survey can be completed on any internet enabled device (iPad, Desktop or Laptop, Smartphone) and is compatible with most browsers.
- The survey will be open from Monday 19 July to Sunday 22 August 2021.
- The survey is available in English and 10 other languages including Arabic, Vietnamese, Mandarin, Chin (Hakha), Hindi, Japanese, Greek, Turkish, Somali and Punjabi.
Please be assured that your responses are completely confidential. The survey is conducted anonymously, and it is important to us that you complete the survey as honestly as possible.
To complete the survey, simply:
- Click on the link below, or copy and paste the following address www.orima.com.au/parent into your browser. The link below will take you directly to the survey.
- Select the School and Campus name below.
School Name: Lyndhurst Secondary College
- Enter the School PIN below.
When complete, please click on the tick button at the end of the survey to submit your answers.Please note that the survey will time out after 60 minutes of inactivity.
Thank you for taking the time to participate. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any general queries about the survey. For specific technical or participation-related queries, you may also contact the Department or the supplier administering the survey, ORIMA Research.
- Should you have any technical queries regarding the Parent Opinion Survey, please do not hesitate to contact ORIMA Research on 1800 654 585 (toll free), or by email: email@example.com
- Should you have any participation or survey-related queries, please contact the School, or the Department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.