Parent Teacher InterviewsWednesday, September 8 - 2021
The Compass portal will be open Monday 30th August
WebEx – Video Conferencing
11 August 2021
After receiving feedback from our college community, Parent-Teacher interviews at Lyndhurst Secondary College will take place via WebEx on:
- Wednesday 8th September, 10:30am – 8:00pm. There will be no classes scheduled on this day so students will not be at school but expected to attend their booked interview time with you.
Making a booking via Compass Conferences:
Make your preferred booking time via the Parent Portal in Compass: Compass-Booking. Please note bookings run for 5 minutes. There is a 5-minute break between each interview.
Please note that each teacher will have a unique WebEx code for each interview. Meeting codes will be emailed to you prior to the meeting.
Preparing for your interview:
- Download the WebEx app onto your device. (Your child will already have this on their own device)
- Once the App has been installed, open it to ensure it is working
- Familiarise yourself with the WebEx settings before your interviews.
- If you have difficulties, please visit the WebEx help centre.
Accessing your interview:
- Log in to the scheduled WebEx meeting prior to the scheduled booking time. You will access this meeting via the teacher link in the email provided to you.
- Ensure that your name is accurately displayed
- You will be invited to join via a “waiting room” for each interview.