Clancy, Claire C - Outlook Web App
Children have the right to be safe and protected whilst in the school environment.
Lyndhurst Secondary College champions child safety and has a zero tolerance of child abuse.
Lyndhurst Secondary College has developed a Child Safe Policy and Child Safe Code of Conduct in accordance with the Victorian Government’s 7 Child Safe Standards:
1. Strategies to embed an organisational culture of child safety, including through effective leadership arrangements
2. A child safe policy and statement of commitment to child safety
3. A code of conduct that establishes clear expectations for appropriate behaviour with children
4. Screening, supervision, training and other human resources practices that reduce the risk of child abuse by new and existing personnel
5. Processes for responding to and reporting suspected child abuse
6. Strategies to identify and reduce or remove risks of child abuse
7. Strategies to promote the participation and empowerment of children
Child Safe Code of Conduct Child Safe Policy
Child Safe Student Fact Sheet Child Safe Parent Fact Sheet
Parent Identifying Fact Sheet Parent Preventing Fact Sheet
Parent Responding Fact Sheet Student Identifying Fact Sheet